This event is not open to the public.
Should your school wish to participate in this event, please contact Mark Sluban at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all Ottawa area schools! *Grades 4-12
It’s time to huddle up and #BringItIn as the 105th Grey Cup Festival have teamed up with some of the region’s top athletes, motivational speakers, youth leaders and more for a fun, engaging and motivational day of inspiration aimed at youth 9 – 17 years of age.
Some of the performers and guest speakers include*:
- Erica Wiebe – 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist – Youth Motivational Speaker
- Henry Burris – Ottawa REDBLACKS Grey Cup Champion, Co-founder of the Henry Burris Foundation and Big Brothers Big Sisters Ambassador
- Moton Hopkins – Ottawa REDBLACKS Grey Cup Champion, Autism Ontario Ambassador
- Noah Latreille & Jacob Elgin – School of Rock
- Youth Aboriginal Leaders of Motivate Canada
Activations include a photobooth and inspiration wall.
Some concessions will be open.
This event is bilingual.